5/19/2013

"My Glam Bag" and Birchbox

For the last few months I’ve been subscribed to Ipsy’s “My Glam" bag and Birchbox. Basically these are two services that let you sample high end products to see if you like them before you go through and spend the big bucks on them. The services are only $10 per month but the My Glam bags and Birchboxes have been wayyy over a $10 value. 
Glam Bag by Ipsy always packages the products in a cute little makeup bag that everyone on earth would love. How much do you love the zigzag patterned one?! It’s my favorite. AND that particular bag even came with a Zoya nail polish! (my favorite). Of the products in the picture I can’t remember which is which service but here are some of the fantastic products you get:
Skin & Co Sicilian Body Gel
Big Sexy Hair Powder Play volumizing and texturizing powder
MAKE makeup remover and lip stick sample
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo
Whish Shave Cream
Cotz Face SPF 40 Natural Skintone
Juice Beauty Organic Lip Gloss
Marvis toothpaste
Sumita Eye Pencil
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask
Amika Oil Treatment for hair
Advanced Anti-aging Eye Cream
Fabulous by Isaac Mizrahi (perfume)
I love these services. I’m unsubscribing to the birchbox but I’m staying with Glam Bag. It’s like a care package every month. If you like sampling products or getting an amazing deal then you should definitely try out one of these subscriptions!
For the last few months I’ve been subscribed to Ipsy’s “My Glam" bag and Birchbox. Basically these are two services that let you sample high end products to see if you like them before you go through and spend the big bucks on them. The services are only $10 per month but the My Glam bags and Birchboxes have been wayyy over a $10 value. 
Glam Bag by Ipsy always packages the products in a cute little makeup bag that everyone on earth would love. How much do you love the zigzag patterned one?! It’s my favorite. AND that particular bag even came with a Zoya nail polish! (my favorite). Of the products in the picture I can’t remember which is which service but here are some of the fantastic products you get:
  • Skin & Co Sicilian Body Gel
  • Big Sexy Hair Powder Play volumizing and texturizing powder
  • MAKE makeup remover and lip stick sample
  • Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo
  • Whish Shave Cream
  • Cotz Face SPF 40 Natural Skintone
  • Juice Beauty Organic Lip Gloss
  • Marvis toothpaste
  • Sumita Eye Pencil
  • Amika Nourishing Hair Mask
  • Amika Oil Treatment for hair
  • Advanced Anti-aging Eye Cream
  • Fabulous by Isaac Mizrahi (perfume)
I love these services. I’m unsubscribing to the birchbox but I’m staying with Glam Bag. It’s like a care package every month. If you like sampling products or getting an amazing deal then you should definitely try out one of these subscriptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! Feel free to leave anything you like here!