10/14/2012

Should Buy Sunday

Diamond Candles - $24.95 each
These candles are so awesome! They smell amazing AND come with a ring somewhere in the wax (worth anywhere from $10 to $5000..not kidding!) that you find as it burns. Seriously, I'd buy all of them if I could but for right now I'm dying to buy Watermelon Wedge, Pomegranate Lemonade, and Apple Slice. They would make my apartment smell delish and I'd have a fun time waiting for my ring! 

Tan boots

iPad - $500
I can't decide between an iPad and just a new computer. The computer I have now is about 4 years old and it needs to be replaced. I love the convenience of the small/light iPad for taking it to class but I just feel like a computer is better. Not sure. I think I'd get the original black iPad...or an HP Envy. Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! Feel free to leave anything you like here!