1/21/2012

Workout of the Day: Long(ish) Run


When I say "long run" I don't really mean long run. Usually that implies about 10+ miles..and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't live through that right now. I went for a 5 miler and it ended up taking me an hour (plus a 3 minute cool down). It felt good to just get on the treadmill and watch some Gossip Girl and just...run. Granted I did take walk breaks and I may have hopped to the sides for water breaks but still moving for one hour is better than sitting in front of my computer doing nothing. I did some ab exercises and arm exercises too but then I concentrated on stretching, something I should probably start to do every day. My flexibility is almost nonexistent! My gymnastics coach would kill me if she saw how little flexibility I have left.

2 comments:

  1. The treadmill is definitely my favorite type of workout equipment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too! Thanks for commenting Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! Feel free to leave anything you like here!