1/01/2012

New Year, New Venture

First, let me extend a warm welcome and a happy "Thank you!" for visiting my blog: BodyRockerUSA.blogspot.com. After hopping online and seeing so many people grab little slices of the "blogosphere" to share their life stories (as well as whatever else they want), I decided I wanted to get in on it! I hope it will be interesting to someone other than me and I'm excited to see what it becomes. 


If you want a little bit of background on myself please visit the "About Me" tab at the top! Right now I'm thinking the focus of this blog will be a celebration of what I consider to be The 3Ms: Miles, Menus, and My Life. I'm one of those girls. I like to run, eat, and live my life. To explain my chosen blog name BodyRockerUSA I will have to direct you to one of my absolute favorite workout sites EVER and a large part in the motivation to create this blog: body: bodyrock.tv. I found the site by accident one day and have been OBSESSED with it ever since. It's kind of funny because I'm sort of new to doing their workouts. I used to watch the workout videos and go "Oh my god that looks so tough", "I'm going to die if I try that" or "Ehh maybe I'll do that tomorrow, I've already showered." Sometimes I would end up doing the workouts but most of the time I'd get distracted, get busy with doing other things, or just plain forget. Well, no more. It's time to really dedicate my effort and time to being a bodyrocker and being worthy of the title. The site is amazing. Zuzana and Freddy are so inspiring and are so fun and passionate about fitness it's infectious. Seriously, go check out bodyrock.tv. Now! Have you still not done it? Go now! You'll be working out in no time!


Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you stop by periodically! Introduce yourself and tell me what you think. I love to meet new people and I look forward to meeting anyone who stops by and checks out BodyRockerUSA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! Feel free to leave anything you like here!